Articles About Peter
In addition to being the director of The Caring Center of Wichita, Peter Ninemire has had published articles written about him in the past detailing his time in prison and the advocacy of treatment for drug and alcohol addicts instead of placing people in jail for years due to long mandatory minimum sentences. You can click on the links below to read some of the articles written about Peter.
Take the time to learn his story and understand why he advocates for the treatment of those in need.
- Ex-Con Free to Help Others
- Call came just in time for Kansan
- Reformed drug dealer wants to thank Clinton
- Buddha Behind Bars
- Kansan wins life back
- Kansas man grateful for Clinton
- One huge success
- Koch Industries paves bipartisan path to prison and justice reform